Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally Friday(see blog)

Yes kiddies I know it is not Friday yet for me it is.. See the kids Fall Break starts today which means tomorrow really Friday is my Saturday I get to sleep in and so do the kids. They need it so bad. So today is MY Friday. I am going to the school again today and work on the board in the class room.. I will take pictures of it. I know they will only get to enjoy it for like two weeks but who cares.. I had a blast doing it and the kids love it, they noticed what I had done the very next day and wondered when I was going to finish : ).. It is some 2D and some 3D stuff.. And again we are doing the witch apple heads. See this site it is so cool it shows videos and everything http://www.appledolls.org/. You should be able to copy and paste in address bar.. : ) They aer so cool.. Well not much else I guess.. I am going to get some lunch then go to the school. I will talk to you all later. Peace out!!

No comments: