Monday, March 26, 2007

Introduction

Hello!! And welcome. I am Court and I am new but old at this. I had a blog a while back and then I disappeared. Now I am back with the spring time for a new change. Lets see I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and a very fun person.

I enjoy crocheting, cooking, entertaining, spending time with family friends and loved ones. I volunteer at my children's school and I am supposed to help clean the local fire hall but it has been awhile since I have done that too. OOPS!! : ) My husband is a volunteer fire fighter down there so they know how it is. Our fire chief is great!!

I like watching Friday Night Lights, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Are you Smarter than a 5th grader, Desperate House Wives, and now that we have Netfilx all the movies I can. : ) I like music and that is all kinds of music. With a few exceptions. Lets see I think that is it in a nutshell. Hope you all come on in have a good laugh from time to time and enjoy. (Maybe I can stick with it better this time) LOL!! Full hearts can't loose....

7 comments:

Kare said...

COURT!
Welcome back.
: )

Netter said...

Welcome back to the land of Blogging.

I'll pop in every once in a while and say hello.

aj said...

(((((((hug))))))))

Nice to see you again!

Schell said...

Swear to God, I was just thinking about you. Nice to see ya.

Unknown said...

Great Seeing you back in the land of the living! Missed ya!!

Unknown said...

omgomgomg Court!!!

Bout damn time you showed back up! I wondered what happened to you...

Netter said...

Court! I have a master plan that is Top Secret. We have a blogger friend in common that I have a Top Secret plan in store for. I hope she doesn't see this and become curious. Could you email me a quick Hi so I can email you the details. netter.kaster at gmail dot com.