Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Maverick


This was our Maverick. He was ran over back in November. It was very traumatic. He got hit in front of the house by Kenneth. It was my fault for trying to multi task. I was cooking dinner the dog wanted to go out and the kids were wanting me and well next thing I know Kenneth came in and said I just ran over Maverick. It was pitch black and of course he was a dark colored dog. Kenneth was not driving fast or anything. He was getting ready to pull into the driveway. So the search is on. It has been long enough we are looking for a new puppy. Just will not be the same. Guess it never will be. The big lug.

5 comments:

aj said...

I'm so sorry! The poor thing. I bet he's watching over you guys!

Court said...

Thanks. I know he is. He is dearly missed.

Lucy said...

Hey Court....I see you are up and running. I thought you were still working on this blog! GREAT!!!! We'll have to get the word out on you now. Sorry to hear about your dog...I thought you had a big dog though. Trust me...there's another puppy just waiting for a home out there! Hey, thanks for showing the Steeler stuff! You're alright....I don't care what your husband(s) say about you!! OMG...your girls are really growing....and SO CUTE!!!

Darlene said...

Wow - that's so sad! :o(

Netter said...

Ok, that was so sad. Poor Maverick!