Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pictures finally!!!(Sorry it took so long Lucy)





Ok here we go. These are some of the pictures that I have to post first. The Steeler pictures are from when I went to PA to see the opening game for the NFL last year. The 2006 opening season. So these little gems come from a very very very dear friend of mine Lucy(folk-n-fancy.blogspot.com) check her out she is great. She provided me with a bear beads which was a must the little desk doll which watches over me and my licences plate. Which is on MY Jeep and not Kenneth's truck which he informed me that it would be placed there. You see who won that one. And then here is a dressed up picture of the girls at Christmas. Charity on the phone of course the social butterfly. Jasmine the toothless wonder. BTW those of you who knew about the tooth fairy pillow I made well it has been put to good use again. (4 teeth has seen its glory) I will post pictures of the girls on their 4wheelers and in the swimming pool. They got in it Sunday. They froze but the wanted to and Kenneth was tired of hearing But Daaaaaddyyyyyy it is not to cold for me..... PLEEEEEEEAZZZZZEEEEEEE!!!! So they got in and their lips were blue. I got them out and they got a warm shower and they were all better. Charity is still all about Tony Stewart (NASCAR) and she has a plate on the front of her four wheeler that is Tony Stewart it is so cute. When they get home this afternoon I will get a more recent picture of them. Of course before I look at their report cards. : ) So until they get home enjoy the pictures...

2 comments:

aj said...

They are just TOO CUTE!

What lovely little ladies!

Court said...

Thanks AJ!! They are turely turning into little ladies. And they are very spoiled. By their daddy of course. : )