Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Little bit of nothing..

It is a little bit of nothing today. The report cards come home today. And we have school pictures today. They have the group picture and individual group pictures. How fun.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me back. I know can be on here a little more than before too. We moved the computer out of the office room to the dinning room. Which means I can watch my soaps and clean and still be on the computer when I need be. : ) Though this summer it will be a little harder to do since drum roll please...... We got our pool In The Pool !! Yep finally. The girls got 4 wheelers for Christmas and so we will be outside from sun up till sun down now. Kenneth has been home more now which is great. Trevor found a girl friend. So it has been kinda quite. The girls are getting so big. Jasmine is a reading fool now which is great. Charity well lets just say I do enough to get me by and that is good enough for me is her attitude. *Sigh*

I am still crocheting. Simple stuff. I have not gotten to try anything bold yet. I am still waiting. It is such a small world that I found out that a girl I went to school with has 3 children that go to the girls school now and they live 10 miles from us and her youngest is in the same class as Charity. They are good friends that is so cool.

Ok point being I told you that I can now watch TV and be at the computer now. Well reason being is just now I was watching a show and this is what I love.... When the demonstrations to show you how well these products work and then they don't and they look like dummies on national TV!! LOL!! I love it. Ok so that was mean. God love 'em. Oh well off to do some house stuff. Until we type again.. Oh and any clue on a good site that has free templates compatible with this thing and how do you do click able names of blogs you read. I have memory lapse. : ) Thanks guys!!








2 comments:

Kare said...

Hi Court.
You finally got your pool. That's great. You'll all love that this summer.
Are you going to share some pics of the girls??

aj said...

I wanna see those girls, too! So glad to hear you are all doing so well!