Thursday, March 29, 2007

Most recent pictures



Ok as promised here are some more pictures of the girls. The first one was taken about 6:30 this morning and yes I dress them alike the majority of the time. IT is so much fun at this age. Soon they will not want to. And then the second one is of them in the pool Sunday. They only stayed in a few minutes. They could not handle it. LOL!! Little goobers. I guess that get that from me. ROFL So anyways feeling better today. Little weak but I guess that goes along with it. I am doing some serious house cleaning. I have pool chemicals that need a home for now. Until we know for sure that the weather is not going to turn on us. And we get a Cold snap again. Until the coast is clear they are in my dinning room and have been since ohhhh the first of March or so. Plus turn out gear and well you know the story. And now that all is back in school and I am feeling a little better I need to do it. Until we met again.. Have a good day.

6 comments:

Kare said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better.
The girls are getting so big! They look very happy.
I can't believe that you are able to swim outside. Very very jealous about that.
That's a pretty nice pool!
(I have a very hard time reading the green. I'm old now, you know. ; )

Court said...

K I will change the green. I will go to a darker color. : )Oh and the swimming it was like a one time deal. It is still really cool to swim. It was an 80 degree day that day.

Unknown said...

Those girls sure are growing fast. What ya feeding them??? Miracle Grow!

Kare said...

Good Morning, Court.
You know, your girls are the spitting image of you!

Court said...

Morning Kare!! And you really think so? I guess they are as mean as snakes so I guess they are. Tee Hee Hee!!

Netter said...

LITTLE GOOBERS! I thought I was the only person that used that term of affection! What cute little Goobers, you have there! They look pretty chipper for 6:30AM. I'm not sure I even smile before 7AM, on a good day, unless I am around my Sister. LOL, then I smile and laugh just to drive her nuts.