Friday, March 30, 2007

What was I thinking?

Ok so I thought that today would be a good day to start well the E word.. Yep you guessed it. Exercise. I had a DVD given to me called Chico Metrics. Well I thought ok this is going to be like all the others. Boy was I wrong. This guy is Satin. See the harmless part was the hour workout. Well I did not think this guy was going to be 1 hour or PAIN!! I got through the first 25min and I folded like a lawn chair. I was moving things I had no clue I had. I am so out of shape. And I am just going to have to slowly get into the routine of it. I actually liked the BURN as they call it. But Jeez can you not be so chipper while you kill me? This guy has not yet lost the smile on his face and the next time I hear the phrase "Rest Easy" I think I will scream. LOL His repetitions are like 25,60,80 and so on and so forth. It is supposed to be like 2 hours a week(2 days a week one hour a day). So you think about it that really is like 50,120,and 160 times 2.. Oh my!! The agony. Chico is not my friend right now. I will stick with this but I will not be all 1 hour until I get used to the routines. Half an hour a day till I get into the groove then I will do the full hour. I need to do something though. Wish me luck. And where is the Icy Hot? Until we met again..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

omg Chico metrics is the devil lol

I have it...
it does hurt like hell but do what they say and stop when you have to. Just keep at it even if you only do like 15 mins or less a day until you can build up.
I have moved on to Gilad and you want to talk Satan...
At least he's cute and his accent is cool although it makes me think of an old saturday night live skit (We're here to pump you up!)

Heating pad, hottub, bourbon and wine you are my friends. hehe

Court said...

That is so cool tha someone else knows who it was. I had never heard of this until I got the DVD!! I have had it almost a year to be honest. Just found it the other day. And decided to try it. OUCH!!

Netter said...

The E-word is a naughty word...I swear it is. Sigh...everyone is talking about the E-word and it makes me feel guilty that I am not doing more of the E-word myself. I guess I should dig out my E-word DVD and pump up my big green ball and do a little balancing. I remember having muscle under my fat rolls. I'm just afraid I will find some butter or jelly tucked in there too. OK, THAT'S IT...I'm off to think about doing the E-word, in a day or two.

aj said...

LOL Courtney, GREAT POST!

Court said...

Netter,
Yep that NASTY E word got me good today. I don't think I worked that hard having the girls you know labor and all. I was whipped. That DVD is truly the devil in the flesh. I guess that is why it works.

AJ,
Why is that a funny post? I will take pictures the next time. I would do a video but they say you can not use those words. You would think you were in a Sailors living quators, I am bad. : ) I will keep you all updated on how it goes. LOL!!

Thanks ya'll!!

Unknown said...

LOL Court. I have one that is so much better and it only lasts 35 mins. Its a pilates one. Cant remember the name right now. But it will come to me. I need to do the E word more often myself. Ugh!!