Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hey

Ok I have been away again. Not by choice though. My mouse went crazy and then all you know what broke loose. So needless to say I was not able to get on the computer to do anything. It was so ugh!! So to get you caught up I am doing the E thing still. I am drinking more water now. So here is my E plan. One day I work out with Satin and walk once around the block. Then next day is twice around the block. And then back to Satin and once around the block. So you really have not missed much. LOL!! I feel so cut off when the computer is down or out of service. We are supposed to get bad storms and the temps will drop tonight and be cold all through the weekend. Easter looks like maybe 56 high. So it will be cold. So now I must start wrapping up the plants to keep them happy at night. They need to be warm too ya know. I believe that we are in Dogwood winter. Because I think Red bud winter has came and then all we will like is Blackberry winter. And we will be done with the cool snaps where it could freeze. Other than that we should be ok on the weather. Well just wanted to let you all know I was still around. I will return later on to take a look see at everyone else's blogs and get caught up. Until we met again.

5 comments:

Netter said...

I wondered where you went...your blog wasn't popping up on my bloglines list. lol, our Mouse wasn't working on April Fools Day...I taped a piece of paper over the lazer light. I nailed everyone in the house with that. What is funnier, is that one of them wasn't smart enough to flip it over and figure out what the issue was.

Unknown said...

I hate hate hate when the computer or internet goes down.
Freeze warnings for us until next week... my wisteria and lilac were just starting to bloom not to mention we planted those dogwood and redbud trees....
We had a bad storm roll through.

Lucy said...

Hey LG....I've been doing the exercise thing too on the treadmill...been drinking the water...UGH and I hate water! But I get at least 64 oz down each day! It's working! Your littliest baby girl is really starting to look exactly like you!!! OMG!

Unknown said...

Glad you got everything back up and running!

Darlene said...

hey you - glad to hear everything's okay... :o)