Thursday, May 10, 2007

All about you!!

I WANNA KNOW YOU...I want to know 38 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine...You're on my list, so I wanna know you better!
This is for those of you who want to do this. It is neat.





1. When is your Birthday? April 12, 1979




2. Do you smoke? No used to





3. Can you cook? I like to think I can

4. What was your dream growing up? Be an airline attendant


5. What talent do you wish you had? Not sure maybe knit


6. Favorite place? Bahamas


7. Favorite vegetable? Zucchini

8. What was the last book you read? Something by Danielle Steel I think

9. What zodiac sign are you? Aries


10. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Ears and belly button pierced and one tattoo a dolphin


11. Worst Habit? Talking to much


12. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes


13. What is your favorite sport? Football


14. Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Both


15. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? talk your ear off and BS


16. Worst thing to ever happened to you? Mom issue


17. Tell me one weird fact about you: I have undiagnosed OCD


18. Do have any pets? Yep bunny and dog


19. Do you know how to do the macerana? YEP


20. What time is it where you are now? 7:15 am and home


21. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? UMMM not a clown fan


22. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Nose


23. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Crime partner

24. What color eyes do you have? Multi colored


25. Ever been arrested? nope


26. What is your favorite drink? Bahama Momma alcoholic and Coke or sweet tea everyday drink


27. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Spend it on ME!! HA HA!!


28. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Double Bubble


29. What 's your favorite place to hang at? Home

30. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep


31. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? What spare time?


32. Do you swear a lot? Yep


33. Biggest pet peeve? To many to name


34. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Fun


35. Do you believe in God? Yep


36. What is your favorite thing you do for fun? Sleep.. Swim


37. What city do you live in? Chapel Hill


38. What is your favorite TV show? ER, Grey's, Friday Night Lights

Now all you have to do is answer these questions yourself if you want.
A semi informative post today. maybe more to say tomorrow. We will see. Until we meet again.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Okay, LG...#36???? You gotta have more fun than that...if not, I'm gonna talk to your hubby!

Court said...

Well there is more to the sleep I did not think yall needed to know all that.. ROFLMAO!!