Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nothing..

Ok Goose doesn't like to be by himself. I could not get through my shower this morning without him crying at the door. He would not come in the bathroom and sit. NO he had to cry at the door. What a goober.. He does not like the back part of the house for some reason. If his toys go down there he will do this barking shaking his head no stepping back thing. Again what a goober. He hops like a bunny rabbit. And reminds me of the Coppertone dog pulling down the girls bathing bottoms. Well he does that to Charity. He loves my yarn and wants to help me crochet and he likes to help with the laundry. Oh and wants to help me finish my lunch. I will have to tell you have the vaccumming goes. I have not done that yet. Not bad in here but I must do it today. I am just waiting to see how it goes.


The kids have been swimming the past two days. I got in once. Never knew I could dance like a ballerina. Yep I might just sign up for the next production of The Nutcracker or Swan Lake. LOL! That water was cold. It read 76 on the thermometer. Oh well I guess when it gets 80 or 85 I will be ok. Which if the temps keep going like they are we may be swimming big time before Mother's Day. Well that is about it for now. Until we meet again.

2 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

Swimming already? Damn I need to move south. Puppies are so much fun! Goose sounds too cute.

Court said...

Oh yes we are swimming already. It was really nice yesterday once I got in. The water said 80 and I don't see it getting to cold anytime soon with temps in the upper 70's to 80's. Look out summer here I come. LOL!! Goose is just a nut job so he fits in really well around here. A little backwards and messed up. LOL!!