Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am back in the "Groove"

Most of you all know I am a HUGE lover of music my choice is to listen to music. Not just one sound but all music with a few exceptions. Well I found this groovy little thing over at myspace and well I have now added it. I just love it. It allows you to add tracks to your playlist and put it anywhere on the web you have a site at. How rocking cool is that. I have music now!! I LOVE IT!!

Last night was a rough night. Goose is gettin in the swing of things bedtime etc. And potty time is no exception. He will whine when he needs to go. Well at 2:30 this a.m. he wanted to go potty so we thought.. He really wanted to get up and play. Then again at 4:30 after goin out at 2:30 he wanted to play again. So now we have to see where this goes. When he barks it is so funny and he jumps like a rabbit. It is so funny. Anyways hope tonight is better, we will see. Until we meet again. "Give me the beat boys and free my soul want to get lost in that rock and roll and drift away..."

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Ah...puppy days...I remember them well!! Have fun!

Court said...

Thanks Lucy!!

Kare said...

Aw. I hope your getting more sleep. OUr first 2 weeks with Sadie was crazy. It was a long two weeks, though.

Unknown said...

Jas is good. She dont wake us up in the middle of the night. She so RockS! Good luck with Goose...