Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Title unknown..

Well lets see I have not posted in some time now. It has been to darn nice outside and I had fun day on Friday. I was asked to come in and face paint. Well I am not a painter in no way form or fashion. I did my best and that is all I could do. Now some of the mom's well they were awesome. We had mom's do monkeys, beach scenes, guitars with amps, so on and so forth. It was cool. In the fun of it all I got mine done. Here is Charity doing her amazing flying duck act. Kenneth will pick her up and toss her in the air and she will flip and never let go of the duck. What fun it was to see them do that. No worries daddy was in the pool and Charity dose not scare easy.

Jasmine was to big to go completely over she would do a face plant into the the water. She did not like it. LOL!! Now here is a photo I like to call lazy nights. Jasmine and Goose catching some zzzz'a like it was no big deal. I would look over at the two of them and they would be awake then asleep and so on and so forth. It was to cute. You would call J's name and she would go what I am awake and I would say no you weren't you were snoring. She would giggle and go back to sleep. They had a busy day.
They were wore out. After an afternoon of swimming and playing what a life.Charity graduates Kindergarten on the 18th and we will go camping that weekend. Jasmine gets out on the 25th. Oh and this weekend Kenneth built a landing at the bottom of the pool ladder and then a walk way to the steps of the house. It is nice there now. You don't have to wade through the mud to get from point A to point B. Oh and we got the garden put out. Tomatoes, cabbage, squash, eggplants, zucchini, cucumbers, and beans. Oh and a banana pepper. Yummy.. Well I guess that is all for now. Don't know much else to say except for I can not wait till summer gets here and I can sleep in till at least 8:00 before they will be wanting to go swimming and ride four wheelers all day. Whoo hoo! Until we meet again.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

That's my girl, LG....GO STEELERS!!!

Court said...

YEP!! GOT to love me some STEELERS!! Good or bad.

Yarn Tails said...

That pool looks so inviting! Its not quite warm enough to go swimming here. Soon though. R graduates 8th grade on the 31st. Have a good one today!