Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tea for two, two for tea..


Here she is. This is the little monster that kept me away for all these days. I am giving her to her new home today. This is the bed doll I have been working on. I actually followed a pattern word for word no tweaks at all. The only things left out were the hat purse and flowers. To girly for my taste. And to no surprise Goose felt he needed to play with her this morning when he got up to go potty. Instead of bringing him back in the room after his morning business hubby let him have full run of the house. Well I was awaken to growling and sounds of something being banged on the floor that sounded like doll eyes. I jumped up with kid on one side who had an ear ache and hubby on other side and said he has the doll. Well the only damage was hair which is now in a nice little pony tail and some feet and shoes that have doggie teeth marks. Well the dress covers that no biggie. I will now put her in her box and get her ready for her trip to her new home.

I am feeling a little better. Not much. I am having to make cupcakes for Jasmine's fake birthday. Yep you got it fake birthday. I was just told last night that TODAY is her fake birthday and I needed to make something for her class. See she has a summer birthday and the teacher wants the summer kids to have their chance to have their birthday too. Well the way I see it ask the parents first to make sure that is a good day to do it. TODAY was not a good day. My house is going to disown me for not paying it any attention. For making the monster doll. I think she looks a little evil there if you asked me. hehe. My plants need watering. And I have clothes to wash. We are going camping tomorrow after J gets out of school. Charity gets out as soon as graduation is over with. We are having a Grandma granddaughter and daughter in law day. Plus a friend. Well not a whole day just lunch and one other stop. Lets see. What else. Oh I made this really cool color finger nail polish. I took two colors and mixed them together. The colors were a light orange and a pinky red color. It made this pinky orangeish color. It is very awesome!! well I guess that is all for now. I can not think of anything else right now. Oh I do have pictures of the baby horse and of this really cool spider I found at my mom and dads place. And I DO NOT like spiders but this one was really cool looking. Be my luck it was a very poisonous one. LOL!! I am off to ice cupcakes and clean house before I have to take stuff to the school. Until we meet again have a good day!!

4 comments:

Kare said...

Good job, Court!
It looks really good.

Have fun camping!

Court said...

Kare,

Thanks!! It was really hard but I did it!!

We will we deserve it. Will blog bout it later. Hugs!@!

Yarn Tails said...

Have fun camping!

Love the doll. You did a wonderful job with it!

Desperate Housewife said...

The crocheted part is really pretty, but that doll has creepy eyes!