Wednesday, June 6, 2007

7 Random thingz

Ok here are 7 random things about me. YT(Yarn Tails) tagged me..

These are the rulez..
List 7 random things about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 others. Leave a comment on their blog to direct them to your site to get the rules

1. I love to fly but scared to death of heights. Anything open in heights I will not do.

2. I have been with my husband for a total of 12 years counting the time before we got married.

3. I will try anything once.

4. I love my music. Well that is really not random.

5. I can not spell worth a dime. I use spell check as often as possible.

6. I have met some of the nicest kindest ppl I know on the internet. My blog buddies. Ya'll ROCK!! <3

7. I don't like odd numbers though I was married on one.

Now I tag.. Kare, Kari, Lucy, Nett, and umm well that is it. Now if you have already been tagged just ignore it then. Until we meet again. Happy trails to you..

3 comments:

Lucy said...

You forgot #8...you are a Little Goober!!

Kare said...

LOL!
I read #7 like this "I don't like odd numbers though I married one." I must read slower.

This is about my 4th tag for this one so I should probably do it.
tomorrow.

Yarn Tails said...

Happy Late Birthday Jasmine.

Yay! you did the tag!! and Lucy is right you forgot #8 LIttle Goober! hehe