Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday..

I got the last square done on Jasmine's gift. I can not go into detail she is reading on a regular basis now and can read at a 3 grade 3rd month reading level. Which she is only in the second grade. I am so happy for her. She loves reading and yes she will be reading this maybe so I can not go into full detail though I will post pictures when she gets it.

Goose has gone psycho. He is chasing flies and chasing the girls. I know he is playing but the girls don't really understand and they think he is hurting them. He runs all around the house and gets all crazy. Goofy dog.

Oh my dryer played out and got a new one. I kinda like it it is taking some getting used to. Not sure on anything else. I just know if we don't get some rain here we are going to be hurtin, bad. We are in a server drought here. Oh well until we meet again happy trails to ya'll.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We're doing rain dances up here.

Court said...

I know what you mean we have to do them here.

Yarn Tails said...

Geez we got enough rain here for both of us. Poured and Poured!

Cant wait to see what you made Jasmine. I bet it is cute!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Lucy said...

Oh, no...your daughter is reading your blog...guess we better behave.