Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My baby is 7


Ok 7 years ago this day I gave birth to my oldest Jasmine. She has given me lots over those years and I am sure there will be lots more to give. I have learned wonders with her. She is just such a mini me that it is not funny and we butt heads a LOT!! LOL! I love her so much and she is just a wonderful special talented child. I wish her the happiest day today and every day. I LOVE YOU JASMINE!

The picture is her with her new blanket. She has been after me for as long as I have been crocheting to make her a blanket well here it is. Can you tell she is happy? Well now that I am done with that maybe I can post a little more often and keep in touch with you guys. I have been popping in and out reading and commenting just not posting. Anyways going to spend the day with my birthday girl! Have a good day until we meet again. Happy trails to you..

4 comments:

aj said...

She sure looks happy!

Happy Happy Birthday, Jasmine!!

Court said...

She sure was.. She is curled up with it now after swimming today..

Lucy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASMINE!!!!

Kare said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine!
I know this is a day late, but I was busy with my own birthday girl! My girl has the same birthday as you do! I love your blanket. You're lucky to have a mom that can make things like that. Hope you has a fun day.
<3 Karen