Thursday, June 14, 2007

Anniversary and pictures.

Ok last night we went out for our anniversary and all. We went to Applebee's it was alright. For some reason they really did not have a whole lot to choose from. I know I was hungry that was not the problem. It seems I have been away from the fancy restruants for awhile. It seems all they had was sandwhiches and such. So I got a steak. It was good and cooked just right. After that we drove around looking at the new school that he will be taking care of here before long and stuff. I met one of the ladies at the school which he helps sometimes. She was really nice and way funny. After that we went and got ice cream at a little ice cream shop it was good. I got fried ice cream and he got a milk shake. Yummy. I like fried ice cream since this is the first time I got to try it. Next time I am getting fried Oreos. Yep fried Oreos. Yummy. Oh and the kicker to all of this I was going to tell ya was we got our dinner bought for us by a guy he works with. Yep we did not have to buy our own dinner. It was cool. It sounds cheesey I know but hey what ever works works right? It was very thoughtful and nice and I was happy. I thanked him for it. And Kenneth did as well. Lets see I am going to put pictures up and all now. Until we meet again happy trails!





6 comments:

Netter said...

Sounds like you had a nice Anniversary.

Lucy said...

Hey that pool lookes exactly like the one my neighbors got yesterday. They told us to come over and swim anytime. I like the self-pic of you, LG....you look like you are trying to be serious, but I know better! You GOOBER, YOU!

Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court said...

Netter,

Thanks we really did..

BG,
Hey you really should take up your neighbors offer for free swimming. : ) And for the self I was not being serious I was wanting to go to bed. I was so tired. I stay that way here now for now reason. :)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! You look great!

Yarn Tails said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a good one! Love the pics! Miss ya!!