Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Parties that rule and parties that drool..

Ok Saturday's party was a success. We had fun and Jasmine felt like she was finally 7. She Got new bathing suites and money and moon sand. Oh and a shopping trip with grandma. The cake turned out good and everyone was happy.

Sunday on the other hand well lets say I got carried away. We woke up got ready to go to the pool store to buy more chemicals and all. Got there got the chemicals and looked around. We left from there and went to Victoria Secrets and I got a shirt and some other things. Went to Sears and got some shorts. Oh and went to my favorite place and got new mugs and fly swatters and the girls some sun glasses. It was the Dollar Tree! I LOVE that store. Everything for a DOLLAR! It rocks.

Well on to the umm good but bad part of the day. We went to the pool party at a friends house and well since it was a drinking pool party I drank. I only had three but it seems as though when you start to drink the more you drink the stronger the drinks become. So you really should have a non drinker make your drinks. I had a 1 6 oz to begin with then I went to 2 20 oz drinks. It was the same thing just a little stronger each time. I woke up Monday wishing I was dead. See I don't DRINK that often. I have one from time to time. Just not to the point I was Sunday that is ummmm once a year if I am lucky type things. I felt I was Super Woman that day. I have tons of bruises from being thrown in the pool and such. Funny as drunk as I got I remember almost everything that went on. Why do ppl say you don't? So that was my Sunday and Monday. Tuesday was spent on the road and playing with the kids in our play date thing we do twice a week for the summer. Oh and my Saturday.

For today it is our 9 year anniversary and we are going out. A friend is watching the girls where we can. Now the girls are messing with the dog chasing him with the vacuum cleaner. He hates it by the way. So anyways I am off to clean up some messes wash some clothes and get ready for tonight. Oh and read and catch up on blogs. Until we meet again. Happy trails to ya!

3 comments:

Kare said...

Oh Court, you lush you.
Happy Anniversary.
Be careful...don't drink too much.
; )

Lucy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MR. AND MRS. LG!

Court said...

Ok Ok I have been called that. I know I need to be careful. I will I promise. I just have lots of fun.

Thanks you guys on the anniversary wishes. : )