Friday, June 8, 2007

Heat headache..

Hey ya'll what up? Not a lot here. Just relaxing after a long two days. I have been cleaning and getting ready for Jasmine's party tomorrow. I am making a cake this year and I have some really good icing I am making. It ROCKS! Not heavy light and oh so sinful. I have found my couch and counter tops I am so happy. I wanted to dust I may do that after I finish posting. I also need to clean the girls bathroom. I have 3 more loads of clothes to wash and I will be finished with washing. YAY!Aunt FLO came today and well I am ugh.. Not happy bout it but oh well.

For the title well um today we went for a walk roller blade thing. And well the wind was blowing which was nice though it was like 95 when we went. And we went around the block about a mile. We had a nice storm system come through and it is 72 now. BIG difference. I now have a headache from the heat. I need a nap. Anyways I have not blogged or anything because of the house cleaning. Ok I am done for now. I will be back next week. We have a busy weekend. Oh wait Kenneth and I swam last night at 9:00 at night with no kids, tv, radio, fire pager, and NO TELEPHONES it was just the two of us. And let me tell ya it was really really nice. It would be great to do every night. The water was just right. I love having my own pool now. : ) Until we meet again. Happy trails to you!

2 comments:

Kare said...

hi Court!
The party must be over now.. hope you're not too tired from it. I remember little kids birthdays very well.
How nice for you to get a private swim in. Hope it happens more often this summer.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been as bush as us here! Enjoy your pool for me too.. heeh