Thursday, April 5, 2007

Firewalls..

Ok so apparently my firewalls did not like one another. So that is what they say. We had to call the tech support line. I think he was on there like an hour or so with them. So now hopefully keep your fingers crossed it works now.

We had the kids Easter parties today. It was fun. The girls found about 12 eggs apiece. I made cookies but I will do one post of nothing but pictures that I have to post. I have to get my pictures off my camera. I have some good ones of the storms that were coming in the other night and one lightening picture I took. And some of my plants before they die. We are going to be in like the 20's tonight. BURRRRRR!! The exercise thing was put on hold today. I just had to much to do. So tomorrow it is get up workout and walk. Then clean house. I have Easter company coming Sunday (this is new we normally go everywhere). So everyone coming here is going to be well interesting. It is going to be like 57 that day. YAY!! NO outside time. So anyways. That is about it for now. I guess I will finish dinner. Fried chicken, mashed tators, and some other veggie. Now I know it does not sound healthy but I NEVER said I was eating right. I said I was doing the E Word. : ) Just trying to stay away from sweets. So until next time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh firewalls...

It's 27 right now here.
I dread daylight I am afraid to see what got damaged.

Hopefully they will hang on until it starts warming!

Schell said...

Fried chicken, yummy. I've just been going through your blog. I have to say again, how much I missed ya. Too bad it's cold for you, it's supposed to start getting warm now. We're not that warm yet either. Have a great Easter weekend Court.

Lucy said...

HEY, LG...HOPE YOUR EASTER WHEN WELL....tell everyone I say, HEY!"

Netter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.