Thursday, April 26, 2007

For all my friends.

Ok I found the song Kare was talking bout. I now have the video on my blog. It was so funny because my Jasmine had come home singing this song and we had no clue where she had heard it from. Come to find out some kids at school were singing it. And well like everything else kids pick up stuff from other kids. Well when Kare (Tangles) that the girls sounded so sweet like the kids at the end of the song Fly Away I just had to go and see. Well come to find out it was the song.

So thanks to Netter(Nothin But Nett) I can now place things on the blog that I was doing before now that she has sent me in the right direction. Hugs and thanks again.

As for things going on today.. Got to exercise, walk, shower, go to school and help. Go clean fire hall and um homework. And keep clothes from growing do a load of laundry.

WTF? Out sourcing breast feeding? Come on you have got to be joking me. Now ohhh never mind. No since in getting worked up over others ummmmm ways of life to be nice. I have heard it all now. Until we met again.

1 comment:

Kare said...

Good Morning, Court.
I just watched the video and got goosebumps when the kids sang.
It's so beautiful.
Hi to the girls!