Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If it is not one thing it is another.

Ever had one of those weeks that well if it was not one thing it was another. Ok so you all knew the computer went down the first time. Well it did it again. This time it was the monitor. So just by luck we had an extra monitor in our upstairs that worked with the base. But the only problem is, is that it sticks to far out on the desk and we are not able to place it on the desk. So it is out in the middle of the floor. Don't know when we will get a new monitor but hey I am back to my blogging. Hope all had a good Easter. We did. Hubby's side of the family just well I guess disowned us no biggie. Just would have liked to known a head of time. Know what I mean. LONG story. Maybe on a rainy day with nothing to do. : 0 So now with the "E" thing. I did not do any from Friday till today. I went twice around the block and did the Satin work out. Hopefully I will be able to get back on track. Think I might have an ear infection. Not sure but that thing hurts like Hell!! I am going to take some med to see if the pain goes away and if it does then it is not an infection just sore from the wind. Know what I mean. The wind has been blowing like all get out. On a different note the late Johnny Cash's house burned down today. Thank goodness no one was in the house the new owner was in FL. Well that is it for tonight. Just a little to get you all caught back up. Until we met again.. Good night!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heard about the house burning. Barry Gibb is the owner now. (ah ah ah ah Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive)
Glad you had a spare monitor!
Good to see ya back and keep up with he big E.