Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rainy

It is rainy windy and just blah outside. Which means I am going to go lay back down. We watched Charlotte's Web last night the remake human version. It was very good and yes I cried and cringed when the spider came on. Which Julia Roberts did very well. I have a hang nail and it is bothering me and the TV is making me mad. Well don't know much more to write about today. If something should come up I will. Hope you all have a good day. Oh hopefully now I will be able to keep up with the blogging and such. Until next time. It is a blah day. Oh and on another note Friday Night Lights is having its season finale to night. Sigh and a tear. Until next season I <3 Friday Night Lights.. GO PANTHERS!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I've never watched "Friday Night Lights", but it looks like a good show....
Rainy day, huh? I woke up this morning to it snowing!

Hope your day gets better! :o)