Monday, April 16, 2007

Here are a few pictures to share..





I am also happy to announce that I have lost 3 inches since I have been working out with Satin. Happy to report that all is well. Except that today I got up at 12:30 am and was sick till about 9:00am. I am just kinda here now. So as for pictures the first one is of my wisteria, the second is of lightening I got right before the cold snap hit and then the last one is of my bunnies I made for school party for Charity. So until we met again..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for losing inches! CONGRATS!

Court said...

Thanks!! I was not expecting it but I did!!

Kare said...

Good for you!
3 inches is fantastic. I want to too, but I don't want to have to actually exercise... Positive thinking isn't working too well. hahaha.
I've put on 10 pounds which has never happened to me before. But then again, I've never been 40 before.

Love the pics. Wisteria is so pretty.
The lightening is so cool. You got it at just the right time.
The kids must have loved the cookies.

Court said...

Kare,
Thanks!! The lightening was so hard. I don't know how many I took before it got a good one. And that was not the greatest. But I got one. The kids loved the cookies. And that was the first year for it to bloom and it did not get to go full force. : ( But I did get the beauty before it was gone.