Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Take two...

I had a nice post all filled out yesterday ready to post and well my server went down. I was unable to save or post or do anything. I was so upset. So I just went about my day and did not try again. I thought I would do it today. Don't ask what it was because I have forgotten. LOL! I will tell you what I had done over the weekend.

Saturday we left the house around 9:00 in the morning and went to a friends house. We had pedi's done watched movies ate lunch made cakesThis is Charity's cake. This is Jasmine's clown cake she made at my friend's house. We had a butter cream frosting on our cakes we made with berries. It was so sinful. Then we went outside to watch the kids play. They played with puppies and cows. Charity climbed in to the cow pen with the calves. It was so funny. That child is not afraid of anything. We built a shelter for the puppies so they would have some shade. We went to Ross's kinda like a discount name brand store. Where items are so darn cheap you would be nuts not to buy at least something. Got a $29.00 dress for $16.99. My friend bought it for me because I drove her down there. She wanted her one so we both got one. I will get a picture of me in it and show you how darn cute it is. The dress. After a day of fun girl stuff we ate dinner and came home. Oh and there was a stop at Wally World for a few things. Got an idea at what to get Charity for her birthday. A Tony Stewart beach towel. That child is going to wear me out on that man. She is so funny.
On to Sunday. We got up I sun bathed for awhile. It was so nice out. Got a little sun. I think I spent more time trying to get the radio to work than being able to sun. LOL! Got to have music. Got a call from hubby asking if we wanted to come out to town and have dinner with him. We got some clothes on and went. Then we went back to the house they were working on and watched them work. Then we came home played outside. Planted some mators(tomatoes) and then sat some more outside and played. Then came in and ate dinner.
Yesterday hubby was off and we went back to the house they were working on and finished them up. They worked 3-4 hours Friday night all day Saturday till 9:30p.m. and Sunday till 5:00p.m. until they ran out of materials and then yesterday when they finished. They trimmed out 4400sq. ft. of house in what 3 days. Those boys were whipped when they were finished. But it makes for good money. That is always good.
And I guess that wraps it up in a nutshell. It is raining here today. Supposed to be off and on. I hope it dies off for tomorrow. Charity is supposed to go to the Zoo tomorrow for their field trip. Then Jasmine has one Friday. So with all that being said I am going to go read blogs now and then off to work in the house. Fun fun. Until we met again have a good day.

3 comments:

Kare said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
I love the girls' cakes. They must have had fun. Puppies and cows... your girls have such great childhoods.
I don't know if I mentioned this to you but everytime I hear the song by Tim McGraw ,Fly Away, I think of your daughters. At the end when his kids sing, they sound just like yours. So sweet: )

Court said...

Kare,

Aww!! That is so sweet of you to say!! It was a great weekend. I am hoping they have a childhood that they will want to remember!! Give them all I never had!! Thanks again!!

Lucy said...

Love the cake....so cute!!! Hey, never heard of twitter...I gotta check that out!!