Friday, April 13, 2007

Something I have been working on and a prize..

Ok here is what I have been working on for a few days now. I have not been like working on it non stop. Just off and on. It is not finished by far but my goodness this is the easiest pattern I have found. It was my husbands grandmothers. She got it at Wal-Mart a long time ago. I don't know when have not found a date yet. The pattern is of bed dolls. I would really like to find one that is the actual pillow one. This one uses a plastic doll with folding legs. It will do. Till I find that one. I have always wanted to make one. So here is my chance. And this is what I am working on. And the prize was Jasmine's Easter Egg in the tree and finding the pattern that is so super easy. The kids each wound up with a prize egg. There was only 3 kids.. No biggie. Well until I figure out how to do more pictures the way the computer is set up I will not be postin anymore pictures. I have some good ones so be looking for them. Until we met again..









1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol I hid one on a window sill up high and the boy said "why would you want to put it up there?"