Saturday, April 14, 2007

This is "beary" funny and cute..

I hope you all can open this. I tried to get it to load on my page but got an error code thing. So if any one who knows how to get videos on their blog please let me know. I used to do it ALL the time before I left and now that I am back it is a pain. I get all kinds of error codes when I try and change the template and everything. So until then I guess I will using URL's to show the videos and stuff. Until we met again enjoy some gummy bears!! Hope it works for you!!



http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2018798428

1 comment:

Netter said...

Sometimes if you just click the ignore errors at the top after it didn't load and then hit the publish button again, it will work. Not always, but its worth a shot. If not, you can always delete it.

I added you...was that AOL/AIM...same diff. If not, let me know. I'm asknetter1970 on AOL, netter.kaster on gmail, asknetter on yahoo. Take a pick. When I'm online, my aol is always on...I stay invisable most of the time on yahoo so you just have to send me a message to see if I am there.